Training and Support
A 6-CD Audio Seminar: You start by listening to the Be Competition Free™ Audio Seminar. This seminar is the game plan for the Be Competition Free™ program. Steve Marsh lays out the plan for how to attract quality-minded, consumers willing to pay for quality work and service. Traditional advertising is NOT effective for reaching this market.
You will learn why a different approach is needed to reach this market. Steve helps you understand how these consumers think differently and how the marketing tools of the Be Competition Free™ Program make it easy to convince these consumers that you are the company they are looking for.
You will learn about the strategies, marketing tools, and systems that you will receive throughout the program.
The seminar covers:
- The vital business concepts to help you work smart. This includes a business and marketing plan that focuses on winning the most profitable consumers.
- It contrasts Be Competition Free™ marketing with traditional advertising and why it is the better approach for winning the most profitable consumers.
- The importance of having a consistent professional image. Consumers base their decision to use your company on the consistency of your image and message. They need a reason to think you are different from the other companies they have tried and why you are worth paying more for.
- That building professional relationships with consumers is the way to establish loyalty both before and after you do work for them.
- Shows you how to build a profitable clientele without the expense of traditional advertising.
Training: Tool Training CDs
Along with each new type of marketing tool you receive in the monthly modules, there will be a convenient audio tool training CD and notes. These explain each of the marketing tools, how to reproduce them, why they are designed the way they are, and how and why to make modifications.
These are convenient to listen to as you’re driving. This information is provided separately so your marketing administrator will be able to learn how to use the tools without being distracted by other business advice. The notes make it easy to find information in the future when you need to refresh your training.
Training: Success CDs
Each module that contains a consumer newsletter will also include an audio Success CD (every two to three months). Success CDs contain continued training on marketing concepts and strategy. The topics range from strategies on pricing, to grooming your clientele, to selling protector. These are intended to significantly improve your business by getting you to pay attention to the important details of running your business. Many of the topics are unique to the Be Competition Free™ philosophy.
Support: Group Conference Calls
You are invited to participate in monthly scheduled group conference calls with Steve Marsh. This is a great opportunity to ask Steve questions about the program and marketing strategies. This is also your opportunity to ask questions and get input from other members.
If you are unable to participate in these calls live, they are recorded for playback at your convenience for about 30 days following the call.
Email support is always available to answer your questions or clarify any program element
Direct One-on-One Support - Mentoring calls with Steve Marsh. (Optional - additional fees may apply) Mentoring details